Thursday 4 June 2009

Our last post from China

We flew back into Beijing this afternoon and the landing was one that we wouldn't want to repeat again in a hurry!!!
The girls cheered with delight when we drew up outside the Scitech Hotel, saying " Yippee, we've come back to our normal one!" They immediately started madly spinning around in the revolving door and playing with the water fountain. Just a final trip to the Silk Market and Friendship Store to do and then we will have a final meal at the duck restaurant. We have a really early start in the morning to catch our 10am flight home and then we will lose 7 hours on the 11 hour journey. I think it will be good to get home to Holbrook!!
We feel so proud of the girls. They have coped amazingly with a busy and demanding schedule and have been as good as gold throughout. They are both able to recite great long sections of "The Incredibles" by heart and have made a lot of friends along the way.
We will post one more time from home and look forward to seeing you all soon.

Message from Martha to Year 2
I have had a fantastic time in China but it has been a bit too hot! Actually, I'm getting used to the hotness. I have got loads to tell you when I get back. I am looking forward to seeing you on Monday. Love Martha xxx

Message from Esther to Shannon and Megan and Becca
i mis yo
love esther
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Have a safe trip home Martha. I'm sure Year 2 can't wait tp hear all about your exciting adventures. I'll be thinking about you. Love from Mrs Coppin

    ReplyDelete